ARTICLE LICENSE: Acuity Insurance
Item: Blade article written by Jim Provance, published June 19, 2016, "Police ready for spike in driving while stoned", excludes photo and chart.
Authorized usage: Non-exclusive rights to be used in connection with video by Acuity Insurance to be used internally, and primarily for their Independent Agents across 25 states, subject to the full Terms which can be seen by clicking "Additional Info"
IMPORTANT: Please click "Additional Info" below to review/print/save The Blade's Commercial Republication Permission Licensing Agreement specific to your request. You must agree to these terms before submitting payment.
Commercial Republication Permission
Company Name, Contact Name, Details, Business Address, Details:
℅ Lucas Schneider
2800 S. Taylor Drive
Sheboygan, WI 53081
Phone: 800.242.7666 x1714
The Blade permits Acuity Insurance and its affiliates and licensees to use the Material, as set forth below
Material: Blade article written by Jim Provance, published June 19, 2016, "Police ready for spike in driving while stoned", excludes photo and chart. (the “Material”)
To be used in connection with: Acuity Insurance Internal Video (the “Work”).
The Blade hereby grants Acuity insurance the non-exclusive right to use the Material in connection with the Work, subject to the Terms set forth below:
Work: includes all works of intellectual property developed by Acuity Insurance in connection with the video.
Term: Life of the Work
Media: All electronic media now known or hereafter devised.
Credit Line: Acuity insurance will include a credit for the Material in the Work(s).
These Terms are governed by Ohio and Wisconsin law and constitute the entire understanding between Acuity Insurance and The Blade as related to the Material licensed hereunder.
The only way to modify or amend these terms is to specifically cite the terms to be superseded in a writing signed by both parties.
EXCEPT FOR ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BY LAW BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED, NEITHER PARTY SHALL BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT.
Conditions for this permission:
- Rights are not transferable to other projects or individuals without prior consent of The Blade.
- Acuity Insurance may, in its editorial discretion, alter or modify the Material and determine the placement, manner and context in which the Material is used, provided that such alternations, modifications and/or placement does not alter the general meaning of the Material.
- Article reprints must include credit: © The Blade [date of original publication].
- Fee includes obtaining materials for republication and all Blade service fees relating to republication.
- Licensee acknowledges that some jurisdictions provide legal protection against a person’s image, likeness or property being used for commercial purposes without their consent. The Blade makes no representations or warranties as to whether or not any additional payments or fees may be due as a result of republication. Licensee shall be responsible for all additional fees and payments.
AUTHORIZED BY THE BLADE