Toledo Museum of Art, 1911
Print features a Blade original photo of the Toledo Museum of Art shortly after its completion in 1911 — includes digitized authentic Blade nameplate from the original date and caption text contextualizing the event. (Customization available.)
Read more about this print:
CAPTION TEXT ON PRINT:
Designed by Edward B. Green and Harry W. Wachter, the low white marble Toledo Museum of Art is articulated by a row of 16 columns, a copper roof, and a frieze of acanthus leaves. It has been renovated four times since opening in late 1911.
BLADE ARCHIVE PHOTO BY HAL HARTE