About The Blade Vault
Terms Of Service
This Site may include a variety of features, such as photos, galleries, historical and commemorative pages, as well as customized pages, and other features. It is a condition of your use of this Site that you do not:
• Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site.
• Use the Site to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or other objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
• Use the Site to post or transmit any content or information that violates the rights of others, including content that is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights without first obtaining permission from the owner or right holder.
• Use the Site to post or transmit any content, software or materials that contain a virus or other harmful component.
• Use the Site to post, transmit or in any way exploit any content, materials or information for commercial purposes.
• Use the Site to advertise or to solicit anyone to buy or sell products or services or make donations of any kind, without the express written approval of The Blade.
• Gather for the purpose of spamming e-mail addresses that have been posted by other users of the Site.
• Use the site to download or otherwise acquire copyrighted material for use in violation of the rights of the copyright holder.
• Use the Site to impersonate any person or entity, including without limitation any employee of The Blade or otherwise falsely state or otherwise misrepresent the origin of any materials posted or your affiliation with a person or entity.
Site Material Use and Copyright
RSS, wireless and other feeds from this Site are provided solely to allow individuals to view excerpts from the Site within newsreaders, RSS-enabled web browsers, wireless devices or other methods for their personal, noncommercial use. The feeds are content of The Blade and are protected by U.S. copyright laws and our
If you display one or more of the Site's feeds on your personal web site or web log, you must display The Blade logo that is included in the feed or otherwise state that the information is provided by The Blade. Information or materials within the feed(s) or on this site may not be changed, deleted or redistributed. Feeds from this Site may not be used on personal web sites that have advertising content or content that supports a political issue that appears on the same page(s) as the feeds.
A business or organization that wishes to distribute the Site's feeds on a web site, blog or other digital publication may do so only after receiving express written permission from The Blade. Contact us and request forms are included in thebladevault.com site. The Blade reserves the right to disable, change or discontinue Blade Vault products at any time, as well as the right to require any person, business or organization to cease the display of our materials at any time and for any reason. The Blade does not accept any liability for its feeds. Use of site material does not imply that The Blade endorses, promotes or supports any third-party cause, product or service.
All copyright rights to this Site, including rights to the work and designs provided by The Blade and compilations of listings materials organized for this Site, are owned by The Blade ©. All rights reserved. You cannot re-transmit, print or photocopy the materials on this Site for re-distribution in any medium without first receiving written permission of The Blade.
No Protection for User Content
If a user of this Site provides content, materials or information to this Site, such submissions are non-confidential and placed in the public domain by the user. The Blade has no obligation of any kind with respect to such content, materials or information and is free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute any portion of the submissions, including any ideas or information contained in the submissions for any purpose whatsoever.
The Blade will use reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information in this Site, but makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information provided. The Blade is not liable for any damages or injury, direct or indirect, resulting from your access to, or inability to access, this Site, or from your reliance on any information provided at the Site or at any site to which the Site may post a hyperlink or reference, whether or not such damages or injury were foreseeable.
Exclusion of Warranty
This Site is provided "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
The Blade reserves the right to reject, remove or modify any content, materials and information, in whole or in part at any time for any reason. In addition, The Blade reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request.
Notice of Modification/Changes at Will
By nature of the content provided on thebladevault.com, much of the work is customized and requires additional research and/or labor on our part. To the extent possible, samples of materials to be provided a customer will be provided in advance of placing an order. Refunds will be provided only in the case of material damage or an error by The Blade. In those cases, the damaged material must be returned to The Blade prior to issuance of a rebate An order cancelled within 72-hours of placement may still result in a research or processing fee.